Monday, November 29, 2010

Response Questions

1. How did I experience the book?

  I feel that the book had many good lessons to teach, and it was interesting.

2.Was I happy about the book choice?

Yes. Because it was about a person who did great things with the gifts God gave her.

3.Which place in the book did I find most intriguing? Why?

I liked the part of the book when Mother Teresa visited the United States and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom because she was in my country.

4. What themes was the author exploring?

The book was about the life of Mother Teresa so it deals with love, peace, social justice, goodness, and giving back to the world community. It also explores the importance of doing the best we can with the gifts we have each been given to glorify God.

5. What did I learn from this project?

I learned about the life of Mother Teresa and the good she perpetuated around the world through her many missions. I also enhanced my technology skills to present the ideas conveyed in this project.

6. What was the most enjoyable part of the project?

I enjoyed reading the book. I enjoy reading.

7. What was the most difficult part of the project?

The most difficult part of the project was the technology involved. Uploading videos and maps presented a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment